The experiences can be enjoyed in a variety of safari styles depending on how you prefer to travel, when and more specifically, your budget.
WHO WE ARE
Swanair Travel & Safaris was established in 1993, and IATA accredited since 1995. On April 1st 2002 we became a Carlson Wagonlit partner, a leading Travel Management Company with offices in nearly 150 countries and territories.
Established: Feb, 1993. IATA Accredited: 1995. International partnership: April 1st 2002 became a Carlson Wagonlit partner (CWT) a global leader specialized in Business Travel Management and present in more than 150 countries. Managing Director: Eugenie N. Windt. Total employment: 23. Location: 33, Luthuli Avenue, Bugolobi, Kampala, Uganda.
To offer best-in-class and hustle free traveller experience.
Well managed travel programs that take 360-degree view of travel needs and delivers great value to the traveler.
- Customer Care: We put the needs of clients first and strive to continuously provide and understand levels of service.
- Cultural Diversity: Fostering respect and a team spirit in the workplace, embracing and leveraging the multicultural essence of the company, and providing equal opportunities to talented individuals.
- Commitment to Excellence: Continuously seeking higher levels of performance.
- Reliability: Being a dependable and trustworthy business partner, committed to offering industry leading products and services.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Approaching new challenges with creativity, resourcefulness and agility, reacting quickly and effectively to provide innovative solutions.
- Integrity: Building productive, longstanding relationships by being truthful and promoting open communications.